- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - April 21st, 2013
For the week of April 21, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and hardcover advice & misc..
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Starting Now, by Debbie Macomber
- Manuscript Found In Accra, by Paulo Coelho
- Life After Life, by Kate Atkinson
- The Burgess Boys, by Elizabeth Strout
- Six Years, by Harlan Coben
- Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell
- Gulp, by Mary Roach
- Carry On, Warrior, by Glennon Doyle Melton
- The Great Deformation, by David Stockman
- Secrets Of Silicon Valley, by Deborah Perry Piscione
Hardcover Advice & Misc.
- It's All Good, by Gwyneth Paltrow and Julia Turshen
- The FastDiet, by Michael Mosley and Mimi Spencer
- Daring Greatly, by Brené Brown
- Life Code, by Phil McGraw
- The Tapping Solution, by Nick Ortner
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.