- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - April 14th, 2013
For the week of April 14, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's picture books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Lover At Last, by J. R. Ward
- Six Years, by Harlan Coben
- The Burgess Boys, by Elizabeth Strout
- Leaving Everything Most Loved, by Jacqueline Winspear
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- Lean In, by Sheryl Sandberg with Nell Scovell
- Salt, Sugar, Fat, by Michael Moss
- Sum It Up, by Pat Summitt with Sally Jenkins
- Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- My Beloved World, by Sonia Sotomayor
Children's Picture Books
- Poems To Learn By Heart, by Caroline Kennedy. Illustrated by Jon J Muth
- Emeraldalicious, by Victoria Kann
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld
- The Easter Egg, by Jan Brett
- This Is Not My Hat, by Jon Klassen
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.