For the week of March 17, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's picture books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Calculated In Death, by J. D. Robb
- The Storyteller, by Jodi Picoult
- Alex Cross, Run, by James Patterson
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- A Week In Winter, by Maeve Binchy
- Salt, Sugar, Fat, by Michael Moss
- No Easy Day, by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer
- America The Beautiful, by Ben C. Carson and Candy Carson
- American Sniper, by Chris Kyle with Scott McEwen and Jim DeFelice
- My Beloved World, by Sonia Sotomayor
Children's Picture Books
- Emeraldalicious, by Victoria Kann
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld
- This Is Not My Hat, by Jon Klassen
- My Brother's Book, by Maurice Sendak
- Tea Time with Sophia Grace and Rosie, by Sophia Grace Brownlee and Rosie McClelland. Illustrated by Shelagh McNicholas
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.