- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - February 24th, 2013
For the week of February 24, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and hardcover advice & misc. books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- Tenth Of December, by George Saunders
- A Memory Of Light, by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
- Touch And Go, by Lisa Gardner
- Private Berlin, by James Patterson and Mark Sullivan
- My Beloved World, by Sonia Sotomayor
- American Sniper, by Chris Kyle with Scott McEwen and Jim DeFelice
- Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- The Future, by Al Gore
- Going Clear, by Lawrence Wright
Hardcover Advice & Misc. Books
- Shred: The Revolutionary Diet, by Ian K. Smith
- The Legend Of Zelda, by Akira Himekawa
- Pursued, by Jud Wilhite
- Wheat Belly, by William Davis
- Take 2, by Leeza Gibbons
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.