For the week of February 17, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's picture books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Until The End Of Time, by Danielle Steel
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- A Memory Of Light, by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
- Private Berlin, by James Patterson and Mark Sullivan
- Tenth Of December, by George Saunders
- My Beloved World, by Sonia Sotomayor
- Francona, by Terry Francona and Dan Shaughnessy
- Hitmaker, by Tommy Mottola with Cal Fussman
- Remembering Whitney, by Cissy Houston with Lisa Dickey
- Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
Children's Picture Books
- Emeraldalicious, by Victoria Kann
- This Is Not My Hat, by Jon Klassen
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld
- I Want My Hat Back, by Jon Klassen
- Pete The Cat And His Four Groovy Buttons, by Eric Litwin. Illustrated by James Dean
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.