For the week of February 3, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and paperback mass-market fiction.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- A Memory Of Light, by Robert Jordan and Brandon Sanderson
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- The Fifth Assassin, by Brad Meltzer
- Tenth Of December, by George Saunders
- The Third Bullet, by Stephen Hunter
- My Beloved World, by Sonia Sotomayor
- Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Going Clear, by Lawrence Wright
- No Easy Day, by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
Paperback Mass-Market Fiction
- Safe Haven, by Nicholas Sparks
- Odd Interlude, by Dean Koontz
- The Columbus Affair, by Steve Berry
- Catch Me, by Lisa Gardner
- Killing Floor, by Lee Child
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.