For the week of January 20, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's picture books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- Empire And Honor, by W. E. B. Griffin and William E. Butterworth IV
- The Racketeer, by John Grisham
- The Forgotten, by David Baldacci
- Threat Vector, by Tom Clancy with Mark Greaney
- Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Thomas Jefferson, by Jon Meacham
- The World Until Yesterday, by Jared Diamond
- No Easy Day, by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
Children's Picture Books
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld
- Pete The Cat And His Four Groovy Buttons, by Eric Litwin. Illustrated by James Dean
- Press Here, by Hervé Tullet
- Olivia And The Fairy Princesses, by Ian Falconer
- This Is Not My Hat, by Jon Klassen
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.