Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - January 13th, 2013
For the week of January 13, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's middle grade.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- The Racketeer, by John Grisham
- Merry Christmas, Alex Cross, by James Patterson
- The Casual Vacancy, by J. K. Rowling
- Threat Vector, by Tom Clancy with Mark Greaney
- Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Thomas Jefferson, by Jon Meacham
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- No Easy Day, by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer
- America Again, by Stephen Colbert, Richard Dahm, Paul Dinello, Barry Julien, Tom Purcell et al.
Children's Middle Grade
- I Funny, by James Patterson and Chris Grabenstein
- Wonder, by R. J. Palacio
- Lego Ninjago Character Encylopedia, by Claire Sipi
- One Direction: Dare To Dream, by the members of One Direction
- 'Who Could Be At This Hour?', by Lemony Snicket. Illustrated by Seth
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.