- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - January 6th, 2013
Happy New Year!
For the week of January 6, 2013 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and paperback mass-market fiction.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- The Racketeer, by John Grisham
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- Threat Vector, by Tom Clancy with Mark Greaney
- Merry Christmas, Alex Cross, by James Patterson
- The Casual Vacancy, by J. K. Rowling
- Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Thomas Jefferson, by Jon Meacham
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- No Easy Day, by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer
- America Again, by Stephen Colbert, Richard Dahm, Paul Dinello, Barry Julien, Tom Purcell et al.
Paperback Mass-Market Fiction
- Safe Haven, by Nicholas Sparks
- One Shot, by Lee Child
- A Game Of Thrones, by George R. R. Martin
- Kill Alex Cross, by James Patterson
- Big Sky River, by Linda Lael Miller
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.