For the week of December 16, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and young adult books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Cold Days, by Jim Butcher
- The Black Box, by Michael Connelly
- Notorious Nineteen, by Janet Evanovich
- The Forgotten, by David Baldacci
- The Racketeer, by John Grisham
- Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Thomas Jefferson, by Jon Meacham
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- No Easy Day, by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer
- America Again, by Stephen Colbert, Richard Dahm, Paul Dinello, Barry Julien, Tom Purcell et al.
- The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, by Stephen Chbosky
- Divergent, by Veronica Roth
- The Fault In Our Stars, by John Green
- Insurgent, by Veronica Roth
- The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.