- My NYPL
New & Notable
Made at NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - December 9th, 2012
For the week of December 9, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and paperback advice & misc. books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Notorious Nineteen, by Janet Evanovich
- The Forgotten, by David Baldacci
- Agenda 21, by Glenn Beck with Harriet Parke
- The Last Man, by Vince Flynn
- The Racketeer, by John Grisham
- Thomas Jefferson, by Jon Meacham
- Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- No Easy Day, by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer
- The Signal And The Noise, by Nate Silver
Paperback Advice & Misc.
- How To Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting To Kill You, by Matthew Inman
- To Heaven And Back, by Mary C. Neal
- The Chew, by the staff of "The Chew"
- The Five Love Languages, by Gary Chapman
- The UNtethered Soul, by Michael A. Singer
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.