Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - December 2nd, 2012
For the week of December 2, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and hardcover advice & misc. books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- The Last Man, by Vince Flynn
- Merry Christmas, Alex Cross, by James Patterson
- The Racketeer, by John Grisham
- Sweet Tooth, by Ian McEwan
- Flight Behavior, by Barbara Kingsolver
- Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Thomas Jefferson, by Jon Meacham
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- No Easy Day, by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer
- How To Create A Mind, by Ray Kurzweil
Hardcover Advice & Misc.
- Barefoot Contessa Foolproof, by Ina Garten
- Help, Thanks, Wow, by Anne Lamott
- Guinness World Records 2013
- My Year In Meals, by Rachael Ray
- The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook, by Deb Perelman
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.