Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - November 25th, 2012
For the week of November 25, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's picture books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- The Racketeer, by John Grisham
- Poseidon's Arrow, by Clive Cussler and Dirk Cussler
- Flight Behavior, by Barbara Kingsolver
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- The Casual Vacancy, by J. K. Rowling
- Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- No Easy Day, by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- The Signal And The Noise, by Nate Silver
- The Last Lion, by William Manchester and Paul Reid
Children's Picture Books
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld
- Pete The Cat Saves Christmas, by Eric Litwin. Illustrated by James Dean
- Llama Llama Time To Share, by Anna Dewdney
- Pete The Cat And His Four Groovy Buttons, by Eric Litwin. Illustrated by James Dean
- The Thankful Book, by Todd Parr
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.