For the week of November 11, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's series.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- The Racketeer, by John Grisham
- The Panther, by Nelson DeMille
- The Casual Vacancy, by J. K. Rowling
- Back To Blood, by Tom Wolfe
- The Bridge, by Karen Kingsbury
- Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- No Easy Day, by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Rod, by Rod Stewart
- The Signal And The Noise, by Nate Silver
- Heroes Of Olympus, by Rick Riordan
- The Hunger Games, by Suzanne Collins
- Hush, Hush Saga, by Becca Fitzpatrick
- Diary Of A Wimpy Kid, written and illustrated by Jeff Kinney
- Dork Diaries, by Rachel Renée Russell
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.