Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - November 4th, 2012
For the week of November 4, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and paperback advice & misc.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, download our free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- The Panther, by Nelson DeMille
- The Twelve, by Justin Cronin
- The Casual Vacancy, by J. K. Rowling
- The Bone Bed, by Patricia Cornwell
- NYPD Red, by James Patterson and Marshall Karp
- Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- No Easy Day, by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- America Again, by Stephen Colbert, Richard Dahm, Paul Dinello, Barry Julien, Tom Purcell et al.
- Who I Am, by Pete Townshend
Paperback Advice & Misc.
- Hungry Girl To The Max!, by Lisa Lillien
- How To Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting To Kill you, by Matthew Inman
- To Heaven And Back, by Mary C. Neal
- Eat To Live, by Joel Fuhrman
- The Weekly Coaching Conversation, by Brian Souza
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.