For the week of October 28, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and hardcover advice and miscellaneous.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- The Casual Vacancy, by J. K. Rowling
- NYPD Red, by James Patterson and Marshall Karp
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- Winter Of The World, by Ken Follett
- Mad River, by John Sandford
- Killing Kennedy, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- No Easy Day, by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer
- Who I Am, by Pete Townshend
- America Again, by Stephen Colbert, Richard Dahm, Paul Dinello, Barry Julien, Tom Purcell et al.
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
Hardcover Advice & Misc.
- Wheat Belly, by William Davis
- Guinness World Records 2013
- God Loves You, by David Jeremiah
- True Food, by Andrew Weil and Sam Fox with Michael Stebner
- Daring Greatly, by Brené Brown
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.