- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - September 30th, 2012
For the week of September 30, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and hardcover advice and miscellaneous books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- A Wanted Man, by Lee Child
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- The Time Keeper, by Mitch Albom
- Delusion In Death, by J. D. Robb
- Telegraph Avenue, by Michael Chabon
- No Easy Day, by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer
- The Price Of Politics, by Bob Woodward
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Obama's America, by Dinesh D'Souza
- The Amateur, by Edward Klein
Hardcover Advice & Misc.
- Wheat Belly, by William Davis
- Daring Greatly, by Brené Brown
- Guinness World Records 2013
- Change Your Words, Change Your Life, by Joyce Meyer
- Tim Gunn's Fashion Bible, by Tim Gunn with Ada Calhoun
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.