- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
September 2012 NYPL Blog Highlights
Cheating is ok.
Which of the following were commemorated this month?
What are these Great Albums You May Have Missed?
Job Training Anagrams
- Underneath inspire superbness
- Typhoidal saint covered if so
- Ace industry dim over frowning
- An irritant scraping revenges as Maestro
Library Mad Libs
- The [noun] of [adjective] [noun]: [first name] [last name] in the [place]
- My [adjective] Summer: A Summer Reading Log with Lists, Part I and Part II
- NYPLarcade [noun] Games
Fill in the Blank
- New _____ Patent Color Images at SIBL
- ________ 2012: Register, Research, and ____
- Searching the ______ Online
- The Speaking of _______ Project
Again, you're not being graded here. There is so much more where these came from, so please take a look.
NYPL has been actively blogging since 2007. There are currently over 3,042 posts that serve as a knowledge base of the collections, services, and expertise of 100 librarians and staff from more than 65 departments, libraries and research divisions. About NYPL Blogs.