- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - September 16th, 2012
For the week of September 16, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's chapter books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- The Beautiful Mystery, by Louise Penny
- Last To Die, by Tess Gerritsen
- Bones Are Forever, by Kathy Reichs
- The Light Between Oceans, by M. L. Stedman
- Obama's America, by Dinesh D'Souza
- Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
- Wild, by Cheryl Strayed
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Paterno, by Joe Posnanski
Children's Chapter Books
- Lincoln's Last Days, by Bill O'Reilly and Dwight Jon Zimmerman
- Unwholly, by Neal Shusterman
- The Demigod Diaries, by Rick Riordan
- Insurgent, by Veronica Roth
- The Fault In Our Stars, by John Green
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.