For the week of September 2, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and hardcover advice & misc. books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- The Inn At Rose Harbor, by Debbie Macomber
- Where We Belong, by Emily Giffin
- The Kingmaker's Daughter, by Philippa Gregory
- The Light Between Oceans, by M. L. Stedman
- Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
- The Amateur, by Edward Klein
- Solo, by Hope Solo with Ann Killion
- Wild, by Cheryl Strayed
- Obama's America, by Dinesh D'Souza
Hardcover Advice & Misc.
- Wheat Belly, by William Davis
- The 17 Day Diet, by Mike Moreno
- Heart, Smarts, Guts And Luck, by Anthony K. Tjan, Richard J. Harrington and Tsun-Yan Hsieh
- The Blood Sugar Solution, by Mark Hyman
- One Thousand Gifts, by Ann Voskamp
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.