- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - August 12th, 2012
For the week of August 12, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and paperback trade fiction books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- Where We Belong, by Emily Giffin
- Friends Forever, by Danielle Steel
- Black List, by Brad Thor
- The Fallen Angel, by Daniel Silva
- Wild, by Cheryl Strayed
- Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- The Amateur, by Edward Klein
- Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson
Paperback Trade Fiction.
- Fifty Shades of Grey, by E. L. James
- Fifty Shades Darker, by E. L. James
- Fifty Shades Freed, by E. L. James
- Bared To You, by Sylvia Day
- 11/22/63, by Stephen King
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.