- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - August 5th, 2012
For the week of August 5, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and hardcover advice & misc. books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- The Fallen Angel, by Daniel Silva
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- I, Michael Bennett, by James Patterson
- Shadow Of Night, by Deborah Harkness
- Creole Belle, by James Lee Burke
- Wild, by Cheryl Strayed
- Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
- The Amateur, by Edward Klein
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- The Dream Team, by Jack McCallum
Hardcover Advice & Misc.
- The Skinny Rules, by Bob Harper with Greg Critser
- Spy The Lie, by Philip Houston, Michael Floyd and Susan Carnicero with Don Tennant
- The 17 Day Diet, by Mike Moreno
- Choose To Lose, by Chris Powell
- Wheat Belly, by William Davis
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.