- My NYPL
New & Notable
Made at NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
July 2012 NYPL Blog Highlights
Oh say did you see...
- how to rescue your files from ancient floppy disks.
- how to find word meanings.
- how to crochet without tears.
- how to get inspired and use your imagination.
- how to get your GED.
- how to find New York State government information.
- how to find global suppliers.
- how to get the most out of our ebook collection.
- how to find a lot of useless information.
- how to make your own 3D glasses.
- how to get a job as a community health worker, a cable technician, or a production assistant, and how to get help if you're a veteran.
- how to search for a mystery from the past.
- how to get your lunch to work.
- how to make 100 calorie brownies.
- how to get help putting food on the table.
- how to occupy your time before and after the Olympics broadcast.
- how to complain effectively.
We also shared lots of stuff for teens, exciting short term research projects, curtain call time on the Great American Revue, a WWII book drive, a San Franciscan who was emperor, Swinging London, Broadway belles, Greenwich Village ghosts, and of course lots of summer reads, music, movies and more.
NYPL has been actively blogging since 2007 (August 8 is our 5th birthday!) There are currently over 2,932 posts that serve as a knowledge base of the collections, services, and expertise of 100 librarians and staff from more than 65 departments, libraries and research divisions. About NYPL Blogs.