- My NYPL
New & Notable
Made at NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - July 22nd, 2012
For the week of July 22, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's chapter books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- The Next Best Thing, by Jennifer Weiner
- Wicked Business, by Janet Evanovich
- Criminal, by Karin Slaughter
- Bloodline, by James Rollins
- Wild, by Cheryl Strayed
- The Amateur, by Edward Klein
- Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
- An American Son, by Marco Rubio
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
Children's Chapter Books (more of a Teen audience)
- Between The Lines, by Jodi Picoult and Samantha van Leer
- Insurgent, by Veronica Roth
- The Fault In Our Stars, by John Green
- Middle School: Get Me Out of Here!, by James Patterson and Chris Tebbetts. Illustrated by Laura Park
- Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children, by Ransom Riggs
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.