- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - July 15th, 2012
For the week of July 15, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and paperback non-fiction.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- Wicked Business, by Janet Evanovich
- Bloodline, by James Rollins
- Summerland, by Elin Hilderbrand
- The Mission to Paris, by Alan Furst
- Wild, by Cheryl Strayed
- The Amateur, by Edward Klein
- Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
- An American Son, by Marco Rubio
- Cowards, by Glenn Beck and Kevin Balfe
- In the Garden of the Beasts, by Erik Larson
- The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks, by Rebecca Skloot
- Outliers, by Malcolm Gladwell
- The Glass Castle, by Jeannette Walls
- Heaven Is For Real, by Todd Burpo with Lynn Vincent
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.