For the week of July 8, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and hardcover advice & misc.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Wicked Business, by Janet Evanovich
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- Calico Joe, by John Grisham
- The Mission to Paris, by Alan Furst
- Canada, by Richard Ford
- The Amateur, by Edward Klein
- Cowards, by Glenn Beck and Kevin Balfe
- Wild, by Cheryl Strayed
- Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
Hardcover Advice & Misc.
- The Skinny Rules, by by Bob Harper with Greg Critser
- The Tools, by Phil Stutz and Barry Michels
- The Blood Sugar Solution, by Mark Hyman
- American Grown, by Michelle Obama
- Wheat Belly, by William Davis
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.