- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - July 1st, 2012
For the week of July 1, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's picture books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Calico Joe, by John Grisham
- The Mission to Paris, by Alan Furst
- Gone Girl, by Gillian Flynn
- The Third Gate, by Lincoln Child
- Porch Lights, by Dorothea Benton Frank
- The Amateur, by Edward Klein
- Cowards, by Glenn Beck and Kevin Balfe
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
- It Worked For Me, by Colin Powell with Tony Koltz
Children's Picture Books
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld
- Pete the Cat and his Four Groovy Buttons, by Eric Litwin. Illustrated by James Dean
- Pete the Cat: I love my white shoes, by Eric Litwin. Illustrated by James Dean
- Press Here: by Hervé Tullet
- The Duckling Gets a Cookie?, by Mo Willems
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.