Please help PROTECT YOUR BRANCH nypl.org/speakout
It takes just seconds to sign a letter urging elected officials to reverse the harshest cut to The New York Public Library in its history.
For the week of June 17, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and paperback advice & misc. books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- The Storm, by Clive Cussler and Graham Brown
- 11th Hour, by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- Stolen Prey, by John Sandford
- Calico Joe, by John Grisham
- Deadlocked, by Charlaine Harris
- The Amateur, by Edward Klein
- It Worked For Me, by Colin Powell with Tony Koltz
- Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- The Passage of Power, by Robert A. Caro
Paperback Advice & Misc.
- Act Like A Lady, Think Like A Man, by Steve Harvey with Denene Millner
- The Five Love Languages, by Gary Chapman
- To Heaven And Back, by Mary C. Neal
- What To Expect When You're Expecting, by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel
- Thank You Notes 2, by Jimmy Fallon with the writers of "Late Night"
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.