Please help PROTECT YOUR BRANCH nypl.org/speakout
It takes just seconds to sign a letter urging elected officials to reverse the harshest cut to The New York Public Library in its history.
For the week of June 10, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and hardcover advice & misc. books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Stolen Prey, by John Sandford
- 11th Hour, by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- Deadlocked, by Charlaine Harris
- Calico Joe, by John Grisham
- The Innocent, by David Baldacci
- The Amateur, by Edward Klein
- It Worked For Me, by Colin Powell with Tony Koltz
- The Passage of Power, by Robert A. Caro
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- My Cross to Bear, by Gregg Allman with Alan Light
Hardcover Advice & Misc.
- The Skinny Rules, by Bob Harper with Greg Critser
- The Charge, by Brendon Burchard
- How Will You Meassure Your Life?, by Clayton M. Christensen, James Allworth and Karen Dillon
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks, by Ree Drummond
- Wheat Belly, by William Davis
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.