- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - June 3rd, 2012
Please help PROTECT YOUR BRANCH nypl.org/speakout
It takes just seconds to sign a letter urging elected officials to reverse the harshest cut to The New York Public Library in its history.
For the week of June 3, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's picture books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Stolen Prey, by John Sandford
- 11th Hour, by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- Deadlocked, by Charlaine Harris
- The Columbus Affair, by Steve Berry
- Calico Joe, by John Grisham
- The Amateur, by Edward Klein
- The Passage of Power, by Robert A. Caro
- The Art of Intelligence, by Henry A. Crumpton
- My Cross to Bear, by Gregg Allman with Alan Light
- Most Talkative, by Andy Cohen
Children's Picture Books
- Pete the Cat and His Four Groovy Buttons, by Eric Litwin. Illustrated by James Dean
- The Duckling Gets a Cookie!?, by Mo Willems
- Dinosaur Pet, lyrics by Marc Sedaka. Illustrated by Tim Bowers
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld
- Bumble-Ardy, by Maurice Sendak
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.