Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL — May 20, 2012
Please help PROTECT YOUR BRANCH nypl.org/speakout
It takes just seconds to sign a letter urging elected officials to reverse the harshest cut to The New York Public Library in its history.
For the week of May 20, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and paperback trade fiction.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Deadlocked, by Charlaine Harris
- The Wind Through The Keyhole, by Stephen King
- The Innocent, by David Baldacci
- Calico Joe, by John Grisham
- The Witness, by Nora Roberts
- The Passage of Power, by Robert A. Caro
- My Cross to Bear, by Gregg Allman with Alan Light
- Lots of Candles, Plenty of Cake, by Anna Quindlen
- Prague Winter, by Madeleine Albright with Bill Woodward
- The Power of Habit, by Charles Duhigg
Paperback Trade Fiction
- Fifty Shades of Grey, by E. L. James
- Fifty Shades Darker, by E. L. James
- Fifty Shades Freed, by E. L. James
- The Last Boyfriend, by Nora Roberts
- The Lucky One, by Nicholas Sparks
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.