Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL — May 13, 2012
Please help PROTECT YOUR BRANCH nypl.org/speakout
It takes just seconds to sign a letter urging elected officials to reverse the harshest cut to The New York Public Library in its history.
For the week of May 13, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and hardcover advice & misc. books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- The Wind Through The Keyhole, by Stephen King
- The Innocent, by David Baldacci
- Calico Joe, by John Grisham
- The Witness, by Nora Roberts
- Crystal Gardens, by Amanda Quick
- Drift, by Rachel Maddow
- Lots Of Candles, Plenty Of Cake, by Anna Quindlen
- Prague Winter, by Madeleine Albright with Bill Woodward
- Imagine, by Jonah Lehrer
- The President's Club, by Nancy Gibbs and Michael Duffy
Hardcover Advice & Misc.
- The Pioneer Woman Cooks: by Ree Drummond
- The Blood Sugar Solution, by Mark Hyman
- Weeknights With Giada, by Giada De Laurentiis
- Worth Every Penny, by Sarah Petty and Erin Verbeck
- The 17 Day Diet, by Mike Moreno
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.