Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL — April 22, 2012
For the week of April 22, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and paperback trade fiction books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- The Lost Years, by Mary Higgins Clark
- Guilty Wives, by James Patterson and David Ellis
- Sacré Bleu, by Christopher Moore
- The Limpopo Academy of Private Detection, by Alexander McCall Smith
- The Shoemaker's Wife, by Adriana Trigiani
- Drift, by Rachel Maddow
- The Big Miss, by Hank Haney
- Trickle Down Tyranny, by Michael Savage
- Imagine, by Jonah Lehrer
- Mrs. Kennedy and Me, by Clint Hill with Lisa McCubbin
Paperback Trade Fiction Books
- Fifty Shades of Grey, by E. L. James
- The Lucky One, by Nicholas Sparks
- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, by Stieg Larsson
- Zero Day, by David Baldacci
- The Help, by Kathryn Stockett
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.