Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL — April 8, 2012
For the week of April 8, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's picture books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Stay Close, by Harlan Coben
- Lone Wolf, by Jodi Picoult
- Force Of Nature, by C. J. Box
- Kill Shot, by Vince Flynn
- The Thief, by Clive Cussler and Justin Scott
- Imagine, by Jonah Lehrer
- The Power of Habit, by Charles Duhigg
- American Sniper, by Chris Kyle with Scott McEwen and Jim DeFelice
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson
Children's Picture Books
- The Lorax, by Dr. Seuss
- The Easter Egg, by Jan Brett
- Fancy Nancy And The Mermaid Ballet, by Jane O'Connor
- Goodnight, Goodnight, Construction Site, by Sherri Duskey Rinker and Tom Lichtenheld
- Press Here, by Hervé Tullet
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.