Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL — March 25, 2012
For the week of March 25, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and paperback advice & misc.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- The Thief, by Clive Cussler and Justin Scott
- Lone Wolf, by Jodi Picoult
- A Rising Thunder, by David Weber
- Fair Game, by Patricia Briggs
- Kill Shot, by Vince Flynn
- American Sniper, by Chris Kyle with Scott McEwen and Jim DeFelice
- The Power of Habit, by Charles Duhigg
- Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Quiet, by Susan Cain
Paperback Advice & Misc.
- The Magic, by Rhonda Byrne
- The Hunger Games Tribute Guide, by Emily Seife
- The Five Love Languages, by Gary Chapman
- The Hunger Games, by Kate Egan
- What To Expect When You're Expecting, by Heidi Murkoff and Sharon Mazel
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BibliCommons.