Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL — March 11, 2012
For the week of March 11, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's picture books.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Celebrity In Death, by J. D. Robb
- A Perfect Blood, by Kim Harrison
- Kill Shot, by Vince Flynn
- Private Games, by James Patterson and Mark Sullivan
- The Wolf Gift, by Anne Rice
- American Sniper, by Chris Kyle with Scott McEwen and Jim DeFelice
- Abundance, by Peter H. Diamandis and Steven Kotler
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson
- Indivisible, by James Robison and Jay W. Richards
Children's Picture Books
- The Lorax, by Dr. Seuss
- A Ball For Daisy, by Chris Raschka
- Fancy Nancy And The Mermaid Ballet, by Jane O'Connor. Illustrated by Robin Preiss Glasser
- What Color Is My World?, by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Raymond Obstfeld. Illustrated by Ben Boos and A.G. Ford
- Heaven Is For Real For Kids, by Todd and Sonja Burpo. Illustrated by Wilson Ong
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BibliCommons.