Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL — February 26, 2012
For the week of February 26, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and paperback non-fiction.
If any of you has a new iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Kill Shot, by Vince Flynn
- Catch Me, by Lisa Gardner
- Defending Jacob, by William Landay
- Private: #1 Suspect, by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- 11/22/63, by Stephen King
- Ameritopia, by Mark R. Levin
- Hilarity Ensues, by Tucker Max
- American Sniper, by Chris Kyle with Scott McEwen and Jim DeFelice
- Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- The Vow, by Kim and Krickitt Carpenter with Dana Wilkerson
- Heaven Is For Real, by Todd Burpo with Lynn Vincent
- Bossypants, by Tina Fey
- The Immortal Life Of Henrietta Lacks, by Rebecca Skloot
- Life As I Blow It, by Sarah Colonna
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for best sellers in the Library's catalog, BibliCommons.