Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL — February 19, 2012
For the week of February 19, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and hardcover advice & misc.
If you have an iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Home Front, by Kristin Hannah
- Private: #1 Suspect, by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- Taken, by Robert Crais
- Defending Jacob, by William Landay
- Death Comes to Pemberley, by P. D. James
- American Sniper, by Chris Kyle with Scott McEwen and Jim DeFelice
- Ameritopia, by Mark R. Levin
- Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Quiet, by Susan Cain
Hardcover Advice & Misc.
- The End of Illness, by David B. Agus with Kristin Loberg
- The 17 Day Diet, by Mike Moreno
- Deliciously G-Free, by Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- One Thousand Gifts, by Ann Voskamp
- Every Day a Friday, by Joel Osteen
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for best sellers in the Library's catalog, BibliCommons.