Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL — February 5, 2012
For the week of February 5, 2012 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and children's chapter books.
If any of you has a new iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your Library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Private: #1 Suspect, by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- Death of Kings, by Bernard Cornwell
- Believing the Lie, by Elizabeth George
- Death Comes to Pemberley, by P. D. James
- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, by Stieg Larsson
- Ameritopia, by Mark R. Levin
- American Sniper, by Chris Kyle with Scott McEwen and Jim DeFelice
- Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Through My Eyes, by Tim Tebow with Nathan Whitaker
Children's Chapter Books
- The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green
- The Invention of Hugo Cabret, by Brian Selznick
- The Son of Neptune, by Rick Riordan
- Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, by Ransom Riggs
- The Lego Ideas Book, by Daniel Lipkowitz
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BiblioCommons.