Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL — January 29, 2012
For the week of January 29, 2012, we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and paperback mass-market fiction.
If any of you has a new iPhone, iPad or Android phone, there is a free app! Use it with your Library card/username and pin.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and in electronic format — for FREE!
- Believing the Lie, by Elizabeth George
- Private: #1 Suspect, by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- Gideon's Corpse, by Douglas Preston
- Star Wars: Darth Plagueis, by James Luceno
- Death Comes to Pemberley, by P. D. James
- Steve Jobs, by Walter Isaacson
- American Sniper, by Chris Kyle with Scott McEwen and Jim DeFelice
- Killing Lincoln, by Bill O'Reilly and Martin Dugard
- Thinking Fast and Slow, by Daniel Kahneman
- Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
Paperback Mass-Market Fiction
- Real Marriage, by Mark and Grace Driscoll
- Taking People With You, by David Novak
- The 17 Day Diet, by Mike Moreno
- The Dash Diet Action Plan, by Marla Heller
- The Dukan Diet, by Pierre Dukan
For more information on this week's best sellers, visit the New York Times website and check out the full list. There is also a special section for Best Sellers in the Library's catalog, BibliCommons.