Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL — October 2, 2011
For the week of October 2, 2011 we have hardcover fiction, hardcover non-fiction, and hardcover advice & misc.
Click on any of the titles below and place a hold to request the item. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail address), so you are notified when the book arrives for you at your local library. Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one. Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and some even in electronic format — for FREE!
- New York to Dallas, by J. D. Robb
- The Night Circus, by Erin Morgenstern
- Kill Me If You Can, by James Patterson and Marshall Karp
- Abuse of Power, by Michael Savage
- Robert B. Parker's Killing the Blues, by Michael Brandman
- Jacqueline Kennedy: Historic Conversations on Life with John F. Kennedy
- That Used To Be Us, by Thomas L. Friedman and Michael Mandelbaum
- In My Time, by Dick Cheney with Liz Cheney
- Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
- A Stolen Life, by Jaycee Dugard
Hardcover Advice & Misc.
- Every Day a Friday, by Joel Osteen
- The Lean Startup, by Eric Ries
- Guinness World Records 2012, edited by Craig Glenday
- The 17 Day Diet, by Mike Moreno
- Go The F* to Sleep. by Adam Mansbach. Illustrated by Ricardo Cortés