- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
February 2011 NYPL Blog Highlights
And now, a moment for us. February may be the shortest month of the year, but you wouldn't know it by looking at the quantity and quality of blog posts that were shared by staff at NYPL over 28 wintery days. If you've just joined us, or have trouble keeping up, here is a roundup of the month's posts.
- We got hit by cupid's arrow and celebrated the New Year.
- We rocked out to all different kinds of music.
- We spent some quality time exploring the richness of our collections.
- We can't just read books all day, so we also watched movies and some good TV.
- We read and discussed Tolstoy's The Death of Ivan Ilyich.
- We shared resources for teens dealing with dating violence.
- We celebrated some great African Americans of yesterday and today.
- We made lots and lots of excellent booklists.
- We connected users to legal and business reference resources.
- We watched and listened to Egypt.
- We talked to our friends about their life's passion.
- We traveled the world without ever leaving our chairs.
- We scared people into returning their books on time.
NYPL has been actively blogging since 2007. There are currently over 1,600 posts that serve as a knowledge base of the collections, services, and expertise of 83 librarians and staff from 45 branches and research divisions. About NYPL Blogs.