- My NYPL
New & Notable
Made at NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - February 20, 2011
Simply click on any of the titles below and place a hold. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail) so you can be notified when the book arrives for you at your local library.
Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one.
Titles are available in regular print, large print, audio, and some even in electronic format, for FREE!
- Tick Tock, by by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge
- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, by Stieg Larsson
- The Help, by Kathryn Stockett
- The Inner Circle, by Brad Meltzer
- Dead or Alive, by Tom Clancy with Grant Blackwood
- Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
- The Pioneer Woman, by Ree Drummond
- Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, by Amy Chua
- Decision Points, by George W. Bush
- Cleopatra, by Stacy Schiff
Children's Chapter Books
- I am Number Four, by Pittacus Lore
- The Lost Hero, by Rick Riordan
- The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan
- Moon Over Manifest by Clare Vanderpool
- Witch and Wizard by James Patterson and Gabrielle Charbonnet
For more, go to the NYTimes website and check out the full list.