- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Find New York Times Bestsellers at NYPL - February 6, 2011
Here are the Best Sellers for this week.
The first 2 lists will be "Hardcover Fiction" and "Hardcover Non-Fiction" but the third list will change around every week. Stay tuned to see what will come up next!
Titles at the Library are available in regular print, large print, audio, and some even electronic format, for FREE!
Simply click on any of the titles below and place a hold. Remember to update your contact information (phone number or e-mail) so you can be notified when the book arrives for you at your local library.
Don't have a library card yet? It's simple! Find out how to get one.
- Shadowfever, by Karen Marie Moning
- Strategic Moves, by Stuart Woods
- The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest, by Stieg Larsson
- The Inner Circle, by Brad Meltzer
- The Sentry, by Robert Crais
- Unbroken, by Laura Hillenbrand
- Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother, by Amy Chua
- Decision Points, by George W. Bush
- Autobiography of Mark Twain, Vol. 1, by Mark Twain
- Cleopatra, by Stacy Schiff
Hardcover Advice & Misc.
- Sexy Forever, by Suzanne Somers
- The 7, by Glenn Beck and Keith Ablow
- The 4-Hour Body by Timothy Ferriss
- The Investment Answer by Daniel C. Goldie and Gordon S. Murray
- Flash Foresight by by Daniel Burrus with John David Mann
For more, go to the NYTimes website and check out the full list.
Have any of you read any of those titles? Which ones have been your favorites? Any recommendations?