- My NYPL
New & Notable
Made at NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Regents Exams: Resources and Test Prep for Teens
It is that time when many teens are thinking about the start of summer and the end of the school year. It is also time for many students to take their Regents Exams. If you are stressing about the upcoming Regents Exams, check out these resources from NYPL to help you prepare for the exams.
Stop by the Mosholu Branch for Teen Study Time from 2pm - 4pm this Saturday June 12. Whether it's Math, Spanish, Chemistry, U.S. History or any of the other subjects, if you are looking for a teen-friendly space to study for a couple of hours this weekend, the Mosholu Branch is the place for you!
Check out the information below for resources to help you as you prepare to take the New York State Regents Exams!
And remember, these are just some of the resources available for you. Talk with your librarian if you have questions.
Resources for Regents Testing Prep
General Test Taking Resources:
Regents Resources: Online
- Regents Exam Prep Center
Created by the Oswego City School District, this nonprofit site is to help high school students meet the New York State Regents requirements in English, Mathematics, Science, and Social Studies.
- New York State Library Regents Exams
Check out this New York State Library website for digital copies of Regents exams, some dating back as far as the 1950s! To review copies of more recent exams, look under the current exams column.
- New York State Regents and Other Test Taking Information
A brochure created by Mrs. Jody Cavaliere and Mrs. Lynn Makler of Port Richmond High School Library. A helpful collection of links, tips, and resources for anyone taking the Regents exams. A word of caution!! The brochure is from 2009 so use this resource for links and tips, but not for the dates!
Regents Resources: Books to check out from NYPL
- Barron's Regents Exams and Answers: Chemistry, the Physical Setting by Albert S. Tarendash. 2008.
- Let's review: Chemistry, the Physical Setting by Albert S. Tarendash 2008.
- Barron's Regents Exams and Answers: English by CarolChaitkin. 2008.
- Let's Review: English by Carol Chaitkin. 2010.
- Regents English Workbook: An American Bookworks Corporation Project by Dominic Marullo and Sarah Bisignano. 2008.
Global History and Geography
- Barron's Regents Exams and Answers: Global History and Geography by Michael J. Romano, William Streitwieser; glossary by Mary Martin. 2008.
- Let's Review: Global History and Geography by Mark Willner ... [et al.]. 2007.
The Living Environment
- Barron's Regents Exams and Answers: Biology the Living Environment. 2002-2007.
- Brief Review for the New York Regents Exam: the Living Environment by John Bartsch, Mary P. Colvard. 2009.
- Let's Review Biology: the Living Environment by G. Scott Hunter. 2008.
- Barron's Regents Exams and Answers: Math A by Lawrence S. Leff. 2007.
- Let's Review: Math A. 2003-2007.
- Barron's Regents Exams and Answers: Math B by Lawrence S. Leff, David Bock, Thomas J. Mariano. 2008.
- Let's Review: Math B. 2002-2008.
- Barron's Regents Exams and Answers: Integrated Algebra by Lawrence S. Leff. 2008.
- Let's Review: Integrated Algebra by Lawrence S. Leff 2008.
- Barron's Regents Exams and Answers: Physics, the Physical Setting by Albert S. Tarendash. 2007.
- Let's Review: Physics, the Physical Setting by Miriam A. Lazar. 2009.
U.S. History and government
- Regents U.S. History and Government Workbook / An American BookWorks Corporation Project by Michael Tallarine, Michael Zanfardino. 2008.
- Barron's Regents Exams and Answers: U.S. History and Government by John McGeehan ... [et al.]. 2008.
- Let's Review: U. S. History and Government. 2002-2008.
Click below for a PDF copy of the resources listed above: