- My NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Get Help / Ask NYPL
Need assistance? Have a question?
For Quick Answers, Call 917-ASK-NYPL
(917-275-6975) 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Monday-Saturday
NYPL Directory (other phone numbers)
Chat with Us 24/7 | Mobile Chat | Text | ¡Información en vivo! | E-mail
Our chat reference service can answer library account and holds-related questions Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
For More In-Depth Questions and Research
Don't See It In the Catalog?
- Request material not held by NYPL through Interlibrary Services
- Get a referral to Use Metro Libraries
- Recommend a title for purchase
- Submission Guidelines for Authors and Publishers
Need to Know
- Get started with e-books
- Get help with downloading e-books
- Quick Start Guides for the Catalog and BiblioCommons
- Report a database problem