Manuscripts and Archives Division
Restricted access; Manuscripts and Archives Division; Permit must be requested at the division indicated.
Collection consists of papers of Flores Bancker and his descendants concerning lands in Fulton and Rensselaer counties, N.Y., and in West Virginia. Includes receipt toAdrian Bancker for bequests by Flooris Van Taerlingh; inventory of estate, will, and other papers of Martha Bancker; papers, 1865-1882, of Peter B. King and his wife,Sarah; muster roll, 1861, of Captain Samuel King's Company,30th Regiment of the New York Militia; army papers of Augustus Van Vleck, 1861-1863; inventory and papers of Catherine Van Vleck; and newspaper obituaries.
Controlled Access Terms
- Banks family.
- King family.
- Van Vlack family.
- United States. Army New York Infantry Regiment, 30th.
- Real property -- New York (State) -- Fulton County.
- Real property -- New York (State) -- Rensselaer County.
- Real property -- West Virginia.
- Decedents' estates -- New York (State)
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- New York (State) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865.
- Muster rolls.
Additional Creator Names
- Bancker, Flores.
- Bancker, Adrian.
- Van Taerlingh, Flooris.
- Bancker, Martha.
- King, Peter B.
- King, Sarah.
- King, Samuel.
- Van Vleck, Augustus.
- Van Vleck, Catherine.