Atteridge, Harold Richard, 1886-1938.
Manuscripts and Archives Division
Restricted access; Manuscripts and Archives Division; Permit must be requested at the division indicated.
Collection consists of correspondence, accounts and other papers, 1909-1939, relating to Atteridge's career and business dealings. Subjects include royalties, copyright,and requests for Atteridge to write lyrics and scenes for new plays.
Harold Richard Atteridge (1886-1938) was a playwright who wrote musical shows for the theatre in New York City.
Controlled Access Terms
- Atteridge, Harold Richard, 1886-1938.
- American drama.
- Copyright -- Performing rights.
- Copyright -- Royalties.
- Musical theater -- New York (State) -- New York.
- Theater -- New York (State) -- New York.
Additional Creator Names
- Berlin, Irving, 1888-1989.
- Cantor, Eddie, 1892-1964.
- Feist, Leonard.
- Jolson, Al, d. 1950.
- Shubert, Jacob J., 1878?-1963.
- M. Whitmore & Sons.
- Shubert Theatrical Company.