- My NYPL
New & Notable
Made at NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Thomas Boylston Adams journal, 1798.
Adams, Thomas Boylston, 1772-1832.
- .2 linear foot (1 box)
Restricted access; Manuscripts and Archives Division; Permit must be requested at the division indicated.
Use of original must be approved by Curator of Manuscripts.
Collection consists of daily journal kept by Adams while he was secretary to his brother John Quincy Adams, United States Minister to Prussia in Berlin.
Thomas Boylston Adams (1772-1832), one of the sons of U.S.president John Adams, was a representative to the Massachusetts legislature from 1809 to 1811 and served as Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Massachusetts.
Controlled Access Terms
- Adams, Thomas Boylston, 1772-1832.
- Adams, John Quincy, 1767-1848.
- Diplomatic and consular service, American.
- Prussia (Germany) -- Foreign relations -- United States.
- United States -- Foreign relations -- Germany -- Prussia.