- My NYPL
New & Notable
Made at NYPL
Tools and Services
- Using the Library
I am a...
- Classes & Events
- Support the Library
Estate Project for Artists with AIDS records, 1989-1999
Estate Project for Artists with AIDS
- 9.03 linear feet (22 boxes)
Advance notice required. Apply at http://www.nypl.org/mssref.
The Estate Project for Artists with AIDS formed in 1991 asa temporary project of the Alliance for the Arts and grew into a permanent organization with offices in New York City, Los Angeles, and Miami. These records document the first national organization formed to address the protection of America's cultural heritage during the AIDS crisis. The Estate Project for Artists with AIDS records contain administrative, legal, and financial records, as well as subject and project files. The materials in this collection date from 1989-1999.
Controlled Access Terms
- Bourscheidt, Randall.
- Estate Project for Artists with AIDS.
- AIDS (Disease) and the arts -- United States -- 20th century.
- AIDS activists -- United States -- 20th century.
- Estate planning -- United States -- 20th century.
- Exhibition catalogs.
- Financial records.
- Grant proposals.
Additional Creator Name
- Processing of this collection was made possible by a generous gift from the MAC AIDS Fund.